Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Thrice the Brinded Cat Hath Mew'd by Alan Bradley (audiobook)

genre: mystery

Flavia.  I love you.  Your wit and your razor sharp powers of observation, your chemical prowess and your surprising sensitivity.  In this latest installment, you wind up in the midst of a murder investigation, again, and the thrill of the mystery is as exciting as ever.  A grotesque corpse, mistaken identities, winter festivals, man-eating seagulls, personal troubles at home and, as ever, your chemical lab sanctuary play a part in this story. This time you are getting older, going farther afield in your investigations and that does make things a bit spiced up.  Once again, I chose audiobook, which I will always do.  Jane Entwistle makes you come alive and I am listen half for you, half for her.  You always entertain me and while it is astonishing that you are STILL finding yourself involved in every murder in Bishop's Lacey or the surrounding towns, I'm STILL all in.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...