Friday, May 15, 2009
I've never tried this one, but based on the books I've got coming up, it looks like a good one :) It will certainly stretch me a bit, and that's a good thing.
1. Read 5 non-fiction books during the months of May - September, 2009 (please link your reviews on Mister Linky each month; Mister Linky can be found each month on this blog)
2. Read at least one non-fiction book that is different from your other choices (i.e.: 4 memoirs and 1 self-help)
My tentative list:
1. An Edible History of Humanity by Tom Standage
2. Why Darwin Matters: The Case Against Intelligent Design by Michael Shermer
3. Gift from the Sea by Anne Morrow Lindbergh
4. Hold On To Your Kids: Why Parents Need to Matter More Than Peers by Gorden Neufeld
5. The Singing Creek Where the Willows Grow - The Mystical Nature Diary of Opal Whitely
I'm really excited!