Thursday, April 1, 2010

Orbis Terrarum Reading Challenge

For the third year in a row, I am going to join in the Orbis Terrarum Reading Challenge. I'm not even making a list this year, I'm just going to list them as they come to me :)

By the end of November, I should have read EIGHT books, all by authors who have a country of origin/residence than I do!


1. The African Queen by C. S. Forester (Egypt)
2. Skellig by David Almond (England)
3. Exodus by Julie Bertanga (Scotland)
4. African Nights by Kuki Gallmann (Kenya)
5. The Blood of Flowers by Anita Amirrezvani (Iran)
6. Waiting for Snow in Havana by Carlos Eire (Cuba)
7. Thursday's Child by Sonya Hartnett (Australia)
8. Chekhov: The Major Plays (Russia)

2 comments:

bethany (dreadlock girl) said...

Welcome friend!!!! So glad to have you for a third year in a row!!!! :P

bermudaonion said...

Good luck with the challenge.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...