Thursday, December 18, 2008

the LAST ONE



I swear. The last challenge I am signing up for, for Pete's sakes - 2009 Young Adult Challenge :) I was waiting for someone to start this one up because really, the YA is my favorite and it's my in-between fun reads. I need 12 - no problem :) These may change:

1. Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
2. The Maze Runner by James Dashner
3. The Boy Who Dared by Susan Campbell Bartoletti
4. Hush Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick
5. Forest Born by Shannon Hale
6. Sister Wife by Shelley Hrdlitschka
7.
The Other Side of the Island by Allegra Goodman
8.
Life as We Knew It by Susan Beth Pfeffer
9. Nervous Conditions by Tsitsi Dangarembga
10. The Shape of Mercy by Susan Meissner
11.
The Off Season by Catherine Murdock
12. General Winston's Daughter by Sharon Shinn

3 comments:

Tricia said...

I think I should sign up for this too. Oh, how many is too many challenges?

Michelle... said...

This is a great list. I read The Boy in the Striped Pajamas for my book club. It is a great read. I am anxious to see what they did with the movie.

Trish @ Love, Laughter, Insanity said...

I've heard really good things about The Boy in the Striped Pajamas--actually my little brother (12 yo) is reading it right now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...