Monday, February 22, 2010

Classics Challenge 2010

Is this really the third year I am playing this game? I love it! Always a good way to stretch my reading in a new direction :)

April 1 - October 31st 2010
I am doing "The Entree"

Since I already made a list for the fun going on over at 5 Minutes for Books, I'll just be using that again minus one that I just finished reading. I'll just hold off until April 1 to get started :)

North and South by Elizabeth Gaskell
The Dark is Rising by Susan Cooper
The African Queen by C.S. Forester
Pudd'nhead Wilson by Mark Twain
The Pearl by John Steinbeck

1 comment:

Whitney said...

You've got a great list of classics. I've always wanted to read something by Margaret Gaskell so will be curious to see what you think of it. Also, and I'm embarrassed to say, I didn't know The African Queen was originally a book. Oh well. Happy Reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...