- Read six YA romance novels between July 1, 2008 and February 28, 2009.
- Romance should be a strong element within the story. But it doesn't have to be the only element. Realistic fiction (contemporary). Historical. Fantasy. Science Fiction. Retold Fairy Tales. All genres are allowed.
- They can be part of a series, or stand-alones.
- They can be long or short.
- Happy books are NOT a requirement
- Audio books are allowed.
- Up to three movies can be substituted for books. So you could watch 3 movies, read 3 books if you prefer.
My list (always, of course, subject to change)
1.Ten Cents a Dance by Christine Fletcher
2.Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder
3.Incantation by Alice Hoffman
4 This Lullaby by Sarah Dessen
5. Stargirl by Jerry Spinelli
6. Beastly by Alex Flinn