Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Once Upon a Time Challenge III


Last year I had so much fun with this challenge. I am overbooked (ha!) as it were and dare to only sign up to join in the journey this time.





Here's what THAT entails:
This is really as simple as the name implies. It means you are participating, but not committing yourself to any specific number of books. All reading is a journey, perhaps none more so than reading fantastical fiction. By signing up for The Journey you are agreeing to at least read one book within one of the four categories during March 21st to June 20th period. Just one book.

Here is the one book I know I will read:
The Last Unicorn by Peter S. Beagle

I hope I am able to get some other fantasty/fairytale stuff in there, but at least I'll be playing along :)

5 comments:

bermudaonion said...

Good luck with the challenge.

DesLily said...

well you chose a good one! enjoy!

Carl V. Anderson said...

You definitely chose well, and I'm glad you are playing along with us. I hope you enjoy your selection and I hope to see you participate in any giveaways, etc. we have during the challenge.

Melissa said...

I remember seeing the movie; I didn't know it was a book. Waiting eagerly for your review...

Oh, and I gave you an award.

Trish @ Love, Laughter, Insanity said...

I've heard great things about Beagle--can't wait to here what you think. I just signed up for this one also (for the journey).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...