Wednesday, January 9, 2019

2018 in Books!!

I read 67 books in 2018!  Because this was the year of sell-a-house-and-move-across-the-country, I gave myself a lower goal of 35, thinking I'd be too busy to read but as it turns out, reading helps me cope with chaos :) 

I like to think about #1 what genre of books I've read most and #2 what format I read them in. 

50 of the 67 books were fiction
12 of the 67 books were non-fiction

So yeah, that adds up to 62.  I have no idea what the other five were :)


10 were from the library
21 audiobooks!!!
27 on my kindle
6 were actual paper books that I own

Again, I'm missing three, that's so annoying!  I try so hard to keep track, dangit. Anyway, clearly I do way more audio/kindle than actual paper book.  48 versus 16.  But that's okay, I like both a lot and often I read library books on my kindle and then if I love them I buy them used :)  Just sorta past spending lots of money on books I'm not sure I'll love!

Here are my favorites:


All of those are fiction.  Six of them are YA, one of them is Middle Grade and the other five are adult.  One is a re-read.  Oh, how I do love this hobby of mine.  And I know it's just a hobby and I do invest a lot of time in it but it really is so much fun :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...