Saturday, April 21, 2018

Daughter of the Siren Queen by Tricia Levenseller (audiobook)

genre: young adult fantasy

This book is the sequel to the delightful book Daughter of the Pirate King, read that first.

Pirates!  Parents both magical and horrible!  Delightfully irritating and rogueshly handsome captives!  Fearsome battles and life-threatening adventure!

If you enjoyed Alosa's adventures in the first book, for the love of Pete, go read this one!  The narration of the audio is fantastic, so I'll put in a plug for that too.  Alosa has to make tough choices, she has to figure out what she really wants as well as what she's capable of - what with the blood of a siren and the training of a pirate. I had to suspend my disbelief a tiny bit with some of the twists and turns of this book but I really enjoyed my time on the sea with Alosa and her crew.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...