Thursday, April 20, 2017

Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor (audiobook)

genre: young adult fantasy

Yes.

This is the third time I've read (listened) to this book since March of 2012.

You know why?

Because it's amazing.

Here's my first review.

Here's where I listened to it and the second book again.

Yes.  I am now going to listen to them ALL again, plus the novella that's new.

Because they are romantic and thoughtful and terrible and otherwordly and make me uncomfortable because the characters I root for do horrible things and then have to walk through the hard of making things right.  It's so hard to do that well.  They make me dig deep, they make me think, plus they are entertaining.

Plus, I am sort of obsessed with Prague right now and this first book is set in a lot of places but very much in Prague, and I love that.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...