Friday, January 15, 2010

Classics Bookclub at 5 Minutes for Books

Yes, I do like to read the classics, but do I always fit as many into my reading life as I should? Probably not. Challenges are a great way to motivate me, and since I'll be joining the Classics Challenge as well (for the THIRD year), this one will fit right in. 5 Minutes for Books is hosting this challenge, so thanks to Morninglight Mama for the heads up.

I'm just supposed to make goals of the books I plan to read over this year which would fit into the "classics" category.

SO. Without further ado, my Classics Reading Goals for 2010:

The Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger
North and South by Elizabeth Gaskell
The Dark is Rising by Susan Cooper
The African Queen by C.S. Forester
An Eye for an Eye by Anthony Trollope
Cannery Row by John Steinbeck

1 comment:

hopeinbrazil said...

I haven't heard of this particular Trollope novel. Sounds interesting! I just ordered his Rachel Ray and can't wait to get it in the mail.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...