Sunday, September 14, 2008

a haiku!!

Oh, how I love a haiku. This clever blogger at FyreFly is doing a contest for people who write a haiku about a book they've reviewed recently. I'm going to take a stab at it for the last couple I've read:

The Fire by Katherine Nevile

life like a chess game
handsome Russian, a missing mom
who has the black queen?

Beastly by Alex Flinn

snotty pants rich boy
gets his due and a fur coat
will Beauty dig deep?

You should play too! It's fun. Thanks for the link Trish :)

2 comments:

Trish @ Love, Laughter, Insanity said...

Yay--so glad you joined the fun! Those are great haikus...definitely make me interested in your reads!

Fyrefly said...

Agreed with Trish - your haikus definitely make me want to know more! Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...